Friday 6 September 2013

The Scent

Words can't explain how much I love this Giulietta perfume by Tocca. 

It makes me feel like I've just come out of the bath and had a party with some delicious smelling talcum powder. Plus the inspiration for it came from Corsica, a place which is very close to my heart after many family holidays there. You know when a smell just feels like you? And then you can't imagine loving another one again.

"Inspired by the love story of Italian director Federico Fellini and his wife, Giulietta Masina, Tocca's Giulietta is a sweet, floral scent reminiscent of the couple's holidays spent on the island of Corsica. Sweet top notes of ylang ylang, green apple, and pink tulips bloom into the floral delicacy of lily of the valley, vanilla orchid, and lilac. The essence lingers, leaving the skin with a hint of pink tulips and amber"

The bottle looks so pretty on your dressing table too...

Giulietta I love thee...




No comments:

Post a Comment