Thursday 15 August 2013

Back To Black




Yes, yes I KNOW it's August but working at Vestiaire Collective and having to sift through amazing item after amazing item, you can't help but let the old mind take a wonder... and anyway I have and always will be a September girl. That back to school feeling, everything starting fresh, new books and pencil cases, long September days with the leaves beginning to fall and a high sun.  I'll take Autumn any day. 

A mixture of realism and complete fantasy! But you must know, whatever happens the flatforms will be MINE in circa 3 weeks.

Silk Cami: Equipment
Leather Trousers: Balmain 
Jumper: The Row
Flatform Loafers: Mango gimme gimme gimme!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your dress, I think that those dependable go-to pieces are the best!
    Have fun at the music festival!Thank you very much for the post....

    Black dress

    ReplyDelete