Friday 26 July 2013

Printed Silks


Light As A Feather

I loved wearing these two dotty silk creations together. Silk is just so ESSENTIAL in the heat. The skirt was from the Marni for H&M collection and the pyjama style blouse I bought in the Zara sale for £19.99. I love that Zara produce a few silk items to jewell the rails of polyester and nylon. Worn once again with my esppppieeessssssss. I have had some GREAT news in that my rental offer for a lovely terraced ground floor flat on Lavender Sweep has been ACCEPTED! Get ready for endless interior posts and I can't wait to share how we do the house up... with a sister who is more obsessed with interiors than me, it's going to be a visual feast! I am already considering hanging dried lavender on the fireplaces to mimic the street name and let the house smell as it should! Here's to New Beginnings! HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL


And get my shirt HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment